Choice of Tester

Garry
Hi,

Any recommendations for suitable basic electrical safety analyser for testing renal kit?  Currently have a few aging Biotek 601 pros.  Looking for something a bit more mobile along the lines of Fluke ESA 612.

Does any body have experience of the ESA 612/615 of maybe suggest something else they have experience with?

Cheers

Re: Choice of Tester

Ian Wilde
Administrator
Hi Garry,

We use the Rigel 288 which seems pretty good.

Re: Choice of Tester

Roger Moore
We use ESA 615 across all Clinical Engineering workshops. Techs like it and seems robust and reliable.

Best wishes

Roger
Kind regards

Roger