Stats from one of our Satellite units 2007-2017

Stats from one of our Satellite units 2007-2017

Ian Wilde
Administrator
Just thought I'd post these for comparison.

Fresenius 5008 machines 2007-2017

Re: Stats from one of our Satellite units 2007-2017

Ian Wilde
Administrator
I'd like to add that these are faults where paperwork was actually done.  We all know how good techs are at completing their admin...

Re: Stats from one of our Satellite units 2007-2017

paul spark
Is that spares only or spares +Labour?

~£65 / fault seems very cheap!

Re: Stats from one of our Satellite units 2007-2017

Ian Wilde
Administrator
Hi Paul,

That's just spares.  I think the key is in the word "fault".  A simple calibration or confirmation of user error can take up a large chunk of faults reported IMO.

What do you think?